Maximizing You – Marketing and Sales in a Social World Free Webinar Sponsored By RealNex
May 5, 2015
RealNex, the new real estate technology company formed by the Pavonis Group that is uniting the fragmented commercial real estate industry by combining disparate tools and services into one holistic organization, is hosting a special webinar on how to maximize marketing and sales in a changing social media world.
Hosted by Matthew Smith, Vice President of Business Development for RealNex, this free webinar will cover the hottest topics in social media marketing. Attendees will hear real life examples of what is working, as well as what hasn't worked, from some of the most successful sales people in the commercial real estate business, including:
- Linda Day Harrison president and founder of The Broker List
- Barbi Reuter, COO of Picor Cushman & Wakefield
- James R. Milner III, CCIM, President of Appalachian Commercial Real Estate
- Allen C. Buchanan, principal, Lee and Associates
- Rod N. Santomassimo, founder and president of The Massimo Group
- Bo Barron, former VP of Organizational Development for Sperry Van Ness and currently a coach at The Massimo Group
- Howard Kline, host of the weekly Commercial Real Estate online radio show
Registration for the webinar is free and open to anyone to attend, including members of the media.
Tuesday, May 12th, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Please visit the link below to register:
RealNex is a leading commercial real estate technology solutions company that strives to become the portal and marketplace for the commercial real estate industry by aggregating leading sector solutions to improve marketplace efficiency, transparency and liquidity with overwhelming value. The company has quickly grown into an unparalleled technology platform for the commercial real estate industry through a series of acquisitions including Property Line; REI Wise; Real Estate Assistant (REA); Ten Eight; and BuzzTarget.